shabby blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2007

...We had a happy Halloween

I absolutely love this time of year. The warm fragrance of Autumn's cool, dark evenings is my second favorite of God's creations -- the first being His majestic clouds. Halloween, however, is quite a yucky holiday and we only celebrate it in order to meet and mingle with our neighbors (and eat candy of course.)
This year was particularly enjoyable because Jayden was ecstatic to participate in wishing everyone a "Happy Birthday" and give them a "Turkey Treat".

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! What a cute costume Jayden was in. Oh my gosh! Where did you ever find it?? And I can vouch for the strength and physical agility of you son, seeing how my little daughter has not even figured out how to crawl yet!

    ReplyDelete


My Backyard Sunrise