shabby blog

Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

...Easter was a quiet, worshipful day.

Fortunately for me, Jayden's preschool took care of all the non-religious Easter traditions, enabling me to scratch "egg hunt" off my mile long to-do-list without a drop of sweat. And because she had seen an Easter bunny at Caroline's party (see older post), and declared that he was "really, huge, big and scarry" we opted out of the photo-op at the mall.

This left us with a wonderfully calm Easter. We awoke to a still, warm, sunny morning, and shared coffee and breakfast with Mima and Papa. Then we worshiped the risen Lord with our Church (http://www.cornerstonesimi.com/). It was totally mellow and uneventful; leaving plenty of opportunity for reflective thought and rest. Quite perfect I should say!






No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise