shabby blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

... of LOVE

LOVE playgrounds at any mall – I delight to hear their joyful squeals as they skip and climb.

LOVE early mornings – I delight to watch them share and create games together.

LOVE Starbucks – I thoroughly enjoy having 2 dates for coffee, especially on a rainy day.

LOVE the freedom of childhood – My heart swells to see the carefree, life-lovin', bouts of dancing exuberance in our house and around the town.

LOVE Goldenspoon – I'm so thankful for a bounty of Costco babywipes.

LOVE my beautiful children – Looking at them I KNOW that God is the supreme Good, that God is the complete LOVE, that God's Grace Super-abounds.

Psalm 92:4

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD: I sing for joy at the works of your hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise