shabby blog

Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Zachary is a Hungry Man

He is up by 5:00 a.m. and once his diaper has been freshened up he plods into the kitchen hunting for food.

Yesterday I had a crazy busy morning so I tried to sneak in a shower while Jayden and Zachary were cuddling on the couch drinking their morning cup of milk.

When I returned to check on them Jayden declared, "Look what Zach got for us!" It was an entire loaf of bread from the fridge (yes he can open it…and remove a gallon of milk) and he was simultaneously eating 2 slices.

Since then I have barricaded the kitchen with gates and I say that the "kitchen is closed".


I do feed my children, especially my little lad. And I really try to fill him up with a hearty breakfast so that when Marty is ready for his own he can eat peacefully without Zachary begging for crumbs in a pile of tears on the floor.

And yet I snapped this picture today. He had already devoured half a bagel with cream cheese, 2 eggs and a large OJ.

Boys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise