shabby blog

Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Howdy Halloween


I was super duper excited about dressing the kids up this year!

Mainly because my friend Amanda introduced me to OopsieDaisyBaby
pettiskirts

and I couldn't wait to see Jayden in hers

(which I found on e-bay for a fraction of the price!).



And then we found the hats and boots (thank you Janie and Jack!) and the sheriff badge.


And the final touch was Marty's round-em-up rope.

Oliver happily donned a bee costume for a photo-op – he is so yummy!


Instead of waiting around for the doorbell to ring and risking scary costume sightings,

we corralled our western-wearin' kids

and headed to a carnival at the
EV Free Church in Newbury Park.

Fun games, friends, jumpy houses, plenty of candy

all in a safe, family-friendly atmosphere.



I think we'll make this a tradition (including the pit stop at In-n-out for dinner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise