shabby blog

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Ol' Buddies

My second blog post ever was after an adventure with my friend Shelby. She is an amazing woman who never ceases to serve her friends and family.
But last week she had knee replacement surgery and has been forced
to recuperate and lay low at home. So yesterday after I successfully navigated the monsoon to drop Jayden at preschool we headed to Shelby's to kidnap her daughter so she could enjoy a quiet house. Zachary's and Charlotte's morning together was super-duper!
They
had a jam session, made a huge mess of toys, baked muffins, and had a lunch date.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

    ReplyDelete


My Backyard Sunrise