shabby blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go Gators!

You may know him as 'AJ'.
My kids know him as just plain 'Uncle'.
But I know him as 'Andrew'.
He is my older brother.
He is my friend.
And he is amazing in so many ways.
He is perhaps one of the most talented musicians, song-writers, and performers God ever created.
He is an intelligent philosophizer, and overall brainiac.
And he can throw a mean fastball.

The 3 tumbleweeds and I ignored the searing heat and headed to the dreaded Valley so we could catch Uncle Andrew's stellar performance in his last Baseball game of the season for the Burbank Gators. I'm not sure of the final stats but we witnessed him crack out 3 base hits and an inning as closing pitcher.

1 comment:

  1. Great Day at the Ballpark! Those photos captured the mutual admiration!

    ReplyDelete


My Backyard Sunrise