shabby blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

An empty blog....

means that life has been full!

Here's a small slice....

In the month of May I have been to San Diego, Murrietta Hot Springs, and San Francisco.  And this weekend the kids and I are settled at home, but Marty is in in Big Bear training for his Mt. Whitney climb.

I've been hosting 2 Bible Studies in our home every week, and will continue with my Thursday girls through the summer.

In the month of June we are looking forward to VBS, Forest Home family camp, and a trip to San Diego to meet our new nephew Nicholas deGrassie.


In July Marty and I will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary!, we will have a couple of fundraisers for our India Mission trip, and I will head to a Legacy planning retreat with 5 other women (Legacy is a new ministry for Moms that we are launching at our church this Fall).

August has not yet settled in my mind, but in September I will lead a small team of women to India to work with the Literacy Mission Center to set up a Tailoring Ministry and host a Medical Mission.  And as soon as I return it will be time to jump in to my new full time job ----HOMESCHOOL! Zach will finish out preschool at Bethany Christian while I 'experiment' school at home for Jayden's Kindergarten year.  I am super excited.

I hear kids screaming upstairs so I must bid farewell.  Hopefully I can post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise