shabby blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

...we have wonderful friends.

Exactly one week ago Marty and I attended the celebration for Katrina Atsinger's 30th birthday. Katrina and her husband Ted have been "home' from Holland for a month and she was soooo thrilled that her bday could be spent with dear old friends. The festive evening was hosted by her wonderful in-laws at their home in Camarillo. The food was absolutely divine -- Italian pizza's hot off the bbq, Grand Marnier injected strawberries, Israeli cous cous, prime rib, salmon, pork loin, and on and on. The best part, of course, was seeing familiar faces from Marty's time at Oaks Christian and one of my closest friends April Ringnalda (1 year ago she and her husband and 2 children moved to Colorado).

Ted and Katrina Atsinger


I instructed Marty to be sure to take a good picture of April and me, and this is what I got :)


Katrina was the English teacher at Oaks Christian and April was the French teacher. I'm nowhere qualified to be a teacher, but we are still the best of chums.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


My Backyard Sunrise