shabby blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dinner with Friends


On Wednesday evenings Marty meets with a group of men at our church.  This means I am flying solo with the kids at home and subsequently I've developed a super relaxed attitude towards their evening meal....I'm talking bowl-of-cereal relaxed.  When his weekly commitment began I had grand visions of opening our home to friends, cooking them a warm meal, and sharing a heaping dose of laughter while the kids skip and giggle through the house.  But time has done what it does best and the days have flown by without a single nighttime skip or giggle.   That is until last week when the Ikenouyes entered our humble abode and joined us for plates of spaghetti and hours of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment


My Backyard Sunrise